Happy Caturday! One of these things is not like the others, but don't tell that to Shorty and Kodi. They're trying really hard to make a certain kitten feel like one of their own.
Happy Caturday! Did you know that Lil' Bub made it to the Tribeca Film Festival, and that she got to hang out with Robert De Niro? That's because the festival included a little film called Lil Bub & Friendz, a story about the infinite power of cats on the internet. Watch the trailer below!
Trailer via YouTube
Lil Bub and Robert De Niro via Mashable
Why is it so fun to put stuff on cats? I don't know, I'm not a scientist.
Bandit the pug has to come to terms with his own misbehavior, but he's having kind of a rough time. It's hard being stressed out all the time, you guys.
How do you exercise using your cat? Let's find out!
These knitted and crocheted vegetables will make you smile, and hopefully remind you of the leafy greens to arrive soon in your garden (or the farmer's market). I bet these would look really cute as kitchen decor, and I bet these are the kinds of toys Gwenyth Paltrow allows in her home. Nutrition, education, and muted color schemes? This has GOOP written all over it
Happy Sundog! This fluffy cottonball of a puppy is having a rather difficult time, um, exiting the premises, and it is the most adorable thing you'll see all day.
It's almost Caturday! This particular little baby kitten is unsure how to feel about all the attention.
- Dance, Movement, and Light: An Interview with Photographer Ed Flores Read more...
- Innovators of the Southwest: Bercy Chen Architecture Studio Read more...
- Throwing Dirt with Michael Daves Read more...
- Come and Play with Us... Forever Read more...
To the Letter: An Interview with Typographer Jackson Alves
Jackson Alves is a typographer and graphic designer in Brazil whose love of traditional calligraphy…Read more...
- Bill Plympton: The Art of Independence Read more...
- Aleksandr Hrustevich: Born on the Bayan Read more...
- An Industrialist's Son Turns Humble Factory Materials Into Sleek and Mysterious Sculptures: An Interview with Jaehyo Lee Read more...